Interesting Facts & Statistics
- Roseville covers a total area of 36.223 square miles, with 36.222 square miles being covered by land, and 0.001 square miles being covered by water.
- Rocklin covers a total area of 19.594 square miles, with 19.541 square miles being covered by land, and 0.053 square miles being covered by water.
- Roseville consists of 79.3% Whites, 2.0% African Americans, 8.4% Asian Americans, and 10.3% other races
- Rocklin consists of 82.6% Whites, 1.5% African Americans, 7.2% Asian Americans, and 8.7% other races
- Roseville belongs to 4 public school districts.
- Rocklin has 11 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 2 high schools for children in grades K-12.
Current Events & Attractions in Roseville & Rocklin
- Carnegie Museum-Roseville
- Roseville Theatre Arts Academy
- Maidu Museum and Historic Site-Roseville
- Roseville Telephone Museum
- Roseville Utility Exploration Center
- Rocklin History Museum
- Rocklin has 30 Fully Developed Parks and 200 Acres of Undeveloped Space for Residents to Enjoy.
- Every Friday during the Summer Rocklin offers an Evening in the Park Event. Residents Can Enjoy Movies, Music, and Food as a Community.
Roseville & Rocklin Community Statistics
- Roseville has a population of 124,519 and Rocklin has a population of 59,030
- The unemployment rate in Roseville is 7.9 and the rate in Rocklin is 5.6%
- The median age is as follows: Roseville 36.8 years old and Rocklin 36.7 years old
- Median household income is $75,184 in Roseville, $73,606 in Rocklin, and $52,175 for all adult U.S. Residents on Average.
- Per capita income is $32,370 in Roseville, $31,638 in Rocklin, and $27,466 for all adult U.S. Residents on Average
- The median home value is $307,500 in Roseville and $307,002 in Rocklin.
- 95.3% of Roseville residents have a high school diploma or greater and 37.4 % of residents have a 4 year college degree. 94.9% of Rocklin residents have a high school diploma or greater and 41.7% of residents have a 4 year college degree.
Roseville & Rocklin Rental Statistics
- In 2014, the average monthly rent amount was as follows: Roseville $1,147 and Rocklin $1,289
- 21.5% of Rocklin residents pay 30% or more of their annual household income in rent, and 19.8% of Roseville residents paid 30% or greater or their annual income in rent.
- As of 2013, 36.5% of Roseville residents were renters, compared to 34.2% in Rocklin, and 36.98% of renters in the U.S.
- Owner average household size in Roseville is 2.79 people, compared to 2.57 for renters. Rocklin owner average household size is 2.86 people, compared to 2.43 for renters.